With head office and workshop in Tumut, NSW, Australia, Scandinavian Forestry & Engineering is a one-stop shop for all your forestry equipment needs.
We supply harvesters, forwarders, wood chippers, as well as spare parts to the logging and forestry industries in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
We are the exclusive Australian and New Zealand dealers for:
- LogMax harvester heads,
- EcoLog harvesters and forwarders,
- Bruks mobile wood chippers,
- JPS Teknik Harvester Saw Units,
- Intermercato Scales,
- Feed Rollers for LogMax harvester heads
- Feed Rollers for other harvester heads
We also supply parts and accessory from a variety of forestry equipment manufacturers.
As well as offering the world's best forestry equipment, our engineering expertise and experience enables us to offer Australia's best after sales support.
We have more than 30 years experience in designing, manufacturing and rebuilding systems to fit Australian conditions. This, together with our functional workshop in Tumut, NSW, allows us to offer:
- Servicing and maintenance plans for all equipment we sell,
- Equipment fault finding and repair services,
- Equipment upgrade or modification services.
We pride ourselves on supplying forestry equipment and parts on time and at reasonable prices. We are highly skilled in assessing the needs of the people we supply and service.
So whether it's supplying the world's best and reliable forestry equipment, sourcing hard to get spare parts, or troubleshooting difficult engineering problems, get in touch so we can work out how we can help you.